Your Love Story
is the Centerpiece of your Ceremony!
Thank You For Considering Me!
Your Professional Wedding Officiant
It will be my Honor to Share
on Your Special Day.
I unite couples in sacred marriage!
Are you looking for a ceremony that balances the sacred nature of marriage with the expression of authentic love, commitment & passion? Are you looking for an engaging, energetic & fun ceremony that tells Your Love Story?
That is exactly what I do!
A Little About Me
A few years ago, my niece asked me if I would marry her. I was humbled and excited to do this for her. It was the beginning of a blessed journey that I now fully embrace as a sacred service I am offering to the world. I offer a loving and meaningful way for couples to prepare for their life together in marriage. My unique program includes conversations to prepare you emotionally, mentally, and spiritually for marriage. The act of marriage is sacred and blessed by God and creator, and as such deserves thorough reflection and preparation. My offer includes 3 to 5 one-on-one sessions with the couple, exploring the meaning of marriage and to plan the ceremony together. I seek agreement with the couple first and foremost before we engage in this journey together. While I personally hold a Christian life view, I am not bound to any religious denomination and will accommodate other spiritual and love-based lifestyle choices.
It is my mission to unite couples in sacred marriage. I specialize in creating customized ceremonies that tell the couple’s love story from the time they first met to the proposal, incorporating any traditional or non-traditional components to the script. I passionately believe that marriage is not just a transaction and a contract on paper, but a sacred union we prepare for, reflect on and celebrate together in the circle of the invited guests – a ceremony that is cherished and remembered forever by all.
Your Big Day:
Your wedding ceremony is about you, and that is how we will approach the planning together: I will craft the perfect ceremony that shares and celebrates your unique love story. By the time your wedding day arrives, you can relax and enjoy the celebration as you know exactly what to expect during the ceremony. Do you have any questions? I am sure you do. Let’s set up a meet up to answer all of them and find out if my style works for you. Free of charge with no obligation. I look forward to talking with you.
Locations I Serve:
Greater Savannah, GA • Brunswick • St. Simons and Jekyll Island, GA • Hilton Head Island • Bluffton • Beaufort, SC
other locations upon request with additional travel charges.
Your Journey To Marriage
Preparing for your wedding is a big task as so many things go into the planning of the most important day of your life. Let me take one of your worries off your shoulders: the ceremony. Consider the ceremony the central act that unites you in your marriage. I will lead you through an easy and enjoyable process so that you may fully experience your ceremony – relaxed and focused on each other. Your wedding ceremony is about you, and that is how we will approach the planning together.
Stop & Reflect • Marriage is a sacred union • It’s Your Wedding • You are in control • Unique & fun way to celebrate Your Love Story • Unlimited access via phone and email • Peace of Mind. Always. • All-inclusive & No hidden costs • Best ceremony ever. You and your guests will be thrilled
CELEBRATING YOUR LOVE STORY! (Includes Marriage Coaching)
YOUR TOTAL COST: $549
ALL INCLUSIVE! INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Initial no-obligation consultation: let’s find out that we are a fit and ensure that I am suitable for you.
- Ceremony Workshop: we will work out every detail of your wedding ceremony, in-person or online, 45-mins.
- Marriage Reflection Sessions: we’ll spend four 45-mins sessions together to help you prepare emotionally, mentally, & spiritually for your marriage.
- Development of Script: I will prepare through a survey the ceremony script to tell your Love Story from the time you met to your engagement.
- Unlimited Script Revisions: you have total control over the final draft and access to view the Google Document up to the day of your wedding.
- Attendance at the rehearsal
- Wedding Day: I will arrive at least 30 minutes before the ceremony starts to coordinate the final details with your planner, DJ, and photographer.
- I will perform your wedding with high enthusiasm and energy!
- Travel Costs: any of my travel costs to the rehearsal and wedding location are included within the locations quoted.
- (other locations in and out of state are additional and upon request)
Send a Gift Card to the Bride or Groom!
Schedule a Free Consultation
Professional Wedding Officiant